- Get Started
- Purchase Details
- Product Details
- Trade-In Details
- Personal Details
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Dell Consumer Trade-In Program (the "Program") is sponsored by (the "Promoter"):
- Dell Corporation Limited, Dell House, The Boulevard, Cain Road, Bracknell, RG12 1LF, United Kingdom;
Opia Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales of Priory House, Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU1 3RX (the "Administrator").
- The Program is subject to the present Terms and Conditions (the "Program Terms") and will commence at 00:01 AM (local time) on the 1st March 2021 and shall close at 23:59 (local time) on the 31st October 2021 ("Program Period"). The Program shall only be available (and therefore Participants may only purchase Qualifying Products from) Participating Retailers as defined below (either in-store or online).
- To be eligible to participate in the Program you must be a legal resident, over the age of 18 years old, with full legal capacity of the United Kingdom (the "Territory") and the owner of a valid bank account (including an IBAN-BIC code) in the Territory held in the same name and address as the Participant.
- This Program is not open to wholesalers, resellers, or retailers.
- Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, ex-display or refurbished) Dell XPS or Alienware PC product as listed at Table 1 below ("Promotion Product"), during the Program Period (subject to Condition 3 above), from a retailer listed at Table 2 below (each a "Participating Retailer") and go on to submit a valid "Trade-In Device" (as defined below) will be eligible to claim a cashback reward ("Reward") subject to full compliance with these Program Terms. The value of the Reward shall be dependent on the Promotion Product purchased as set out at Table 1 below and paid in the local currency of the Participant.
Table 1 - Promotion Products and Corresponding Rewards
|Promotion Product Line||SKU||Reward Value (£)|
|XPS||XPS 13-7390 2-in-1|
|XPS||XPS 13-9310 2-in-1|
|Alienware||Alienware Area 51M||300.00 (for purchases after 1/6/21, purchases before such date shall be eligible for a 200.00 only, as previously communicated at the time of purchase).|
|Alienware||Alienware Area 51M-R2|
|Alienware||Alienware M15 R4|
|Alienware||Alienware M15 R5|
|Alienware||Alienware M15 R6|
|Alienware||Alienware M17 R4|
|Alienware||Alienware M17 R5|
|Alienware||Alienware M17 R6|
|Alienware||Alienware x15 R1|
|Alienware||Alienware x17 R1|
Table 2 - Participating Retailers
|Amazon.co.uk (dispatched and sold directly by Amazon only)|
|Dixons (Alienware Products only)|
Under this Program, a Trade-In Device is any laptop that meets all of the following criteria (the "Trade-In Criteria"):
- Any laptop under seven (7) years old, as calculated from the relevant manufacturer date/ID.;
- In full working order and undamaged (reasonable wear and tear or minor defects e.g. a singular missing keys or similar defects shall be acceptable);
- Complete with power cable and battery (which allows the device to run under its own power for a minimum of 15 minutes) and any other accessory to allow the relevant device to power on.
- No damage to the screen (such as a cracked screen) or the laptop as a whole, with the exception of reasonable wear and tear.
- The Participant must be the legal owner of the device.
Rewards shall be limited to three (3) Rewards per household, and one (1) per Participant or IBAN irrespective of the number of Promotion Products purchased or Trade-In Devices submitted. For the avoidance of doubt, only one (1) Claim and subsequent Reward per Promotion Product shall be permitted in any instance. For the Reward to be paid and the Claim valid, the Participant must be the owner of said bank account. Promotion Products may be subject to limited stock on a first come first serve basis.
In order to participate in the Program and claim the Reward, Participants must go to https://dell-tradein.com/pctradein and complete the presented claim form with the information listed below and any other requested information:
- The receipt or invoice, dated within the Program Period indicating the Promotion Products purchased; and
- Any other applicable purchase details;
- Details of the applicable device to be traded in.
Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase of Promotion Product. The date of purchase indicated on the applicable proof of purchase is day one (1). The final point for Claims (for purchases made on the 31st July 2021) is no later than 23:59 (local time) on the 29th August 2021. If Claims are submitted after this claim window they will be deemed invalid and the Participant shall not receive any Reward.
- Once a Claim has been received, Participants will receive confirmation of receipt by email. Further on, Participants will receive a second email stating whether or not their Claim has been successful ("Claim Validation") along with instructions on how to submit their Trade-In Device and a pre-paid shipping label to the Promoter. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact the customer service team using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of their Claim being submitted if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
- Promoter shall be not held liable for any consequences arising from Trade-In Devices late delivery, damage, or loss in transit with the carrier made by Participant or for Participant's failure to subscribe to insurance for the shipment of the Trade-in Device.
- Participants must submit their Trade-In Device within thirty (30) days of Claim Validation. Failure to dispatch said device in this timeframe shall result in the associated Claim being considered invalid and not eligible for a Reward.
- Provided the Program Terms have been met and the device submitted meets the Trade-In Criteria in full, Participants will receive a Reward via bank transfer within 30 days of receipt of the Trade-In Device. Rewards shall be paid in the local currency of the Participant making a Claim. For the avoidance of doubt, postage contributions shall not be due where a Reward is not also due for any reason, including but not limited to, invalid Claim and/or ineligible Trade-In Device submitted.
- If an incomplete claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received, a notification email will be sent to Participants with the opportunity to provide the required items within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days, the claim for a Reward will be rejected and the associated Claim deemed invalid.
- In the event of a Promotion Product being exchanged for any other Promotion Product for any reason during the Program Period and when the Reward has not been paid in accordance with Condition 15, the original Claim will be voided and Participants will need to re-submit their Claim accordingly against their new Promotion Product, following return of their Trade-In Device (if submitted). Returns of the Promotion Product will invalidate a Claim and Participants will no longer be eligible to participate in the Program and no Reward shall be due.
- Deletion of all data and information stored in any Trade-In Devices submitted by a Participant, and/or other storage media to be traded-in, is the Participant's sole and absolute responsibility. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Participants' data and software or for any loss or damage to that data and software. Upon receipt of a Trade-In Device from a Participant, all data will be permanently and irretrievably destroyed. Please note we are unable to retrieve any Participant data once a Trade-In Device has been received.
- Proof of the condition of the Participant's Trade-In Device must be sent in the form of a photo when submitting the Claim, and the Participant must follow the instructions referred to in the relevant Section 11 or 12 above for posting their Trade-In Device. All Trade-In Devices received as part of a valid Claim shall be either recycled or refurbished.
- For a device to qualify for the full Reward it must meet the Trade-In Criteria in full. If the device sent does not meet the Trade-In Criteria, Participants will receive notification of this by e-mail.
- If a Participant's Claim is rejected, the Participant shall have seven (7) days to request the return of the device. If no response is received the Participant's Trade In device will automatically be recycled free of charge.
- The decisions of the Promoter in respect of any, and all aspects of the Program will be final and binding.
- Bank charges may be levied by the bank domiciled in the account of the Participant and remain their responsibility. Any illegible, incomplete, erroneous, manifestly fraudulent application that does not comply with the Internet registration deadlines or the Program Terms will be considered as non-compliant and will not be refunded.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for non-receipt of requests due to problems beyond its control, including technical or connectivity.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of any Participant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Program.
- This Program and the Program Terms are governed by the laws of the applicable jurisdiction of Participant residence (as set out below) and are subject to all applicable regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Program Terms, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and the Promoter in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with such applicable law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provision that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those set out below. All terms and conditions in the Program Terms are applicable to the extent permitted by applicable local law and do not affect your rights as a consumer.
- the law of England and Wales.
- The Dell logo are the registered trademarks of Dell Inc. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.